Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 13th, 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1July 13th, 2010 Empty July 13th, 2010 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

sam_yaaj

Hello ! It is me again, Samantha Yang or Sweet Sammy, that is what UB, well the RA's call me. I have had a great summer so far with UB. But i am bummed out about not being able to spend the last week with UB because i am going to California. Surprised I am really enjoying the stay in the dorm, because i have gotten closer to some people and i have the chance to actually experience college life. But there are times when i do miss my family, i hope they miss me too. I think that most likely by the end of the program most of the student are going to get chubbier, because we are getting food to eat a lot, and we have to eat. Also, we eat like every couple house until its 6 in thee afternoon then, that i dinner, then dinner is over then we don't get to eat anything for the rest of the day, unless we bring something or if the RA's give us some snacks. Laughing I am really tired of the food here already, we seem to eat the same thing every week, and always have to eat, even when we don't want to, but the food is so attracting that makes us want to eat. The UB students that i am with are very nice and cool, but things may be a bit quiet and awkward at first because we are mostly different race and we don't know each other that well, so we tend to get to know each other more by the end of the program, but we always have next year so we will talk to each other more and become closer, i hope. bounce

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]