Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xayvier Phillips

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xayvier Phillips Empty Xayvier Phillips Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Vae_Phillips

Vae_Phillips

Like a Star @ heaven Hi, My name is Xayvier Phillips. Like a Star @ heaven I would rather have not done that Mad , but okay, if its for my grade, it fair game: Very Happy lolz I am a wonderful person and I am a rising Junior. I go to North Community Highschool .I love my school, I can not wait to graduate. I intend to become a cosmetologist and nail designer. I love to do hair, well right now I love to get my hair done and watch people do hair Laughing ..I love to read, hang out with my friends, eat, dance, get my nails done, and my hair done. I want to be successful, success=EVERYTHING lol! I am not going to tell anyone which class is my favorite because
1.I like them all
2.I didnt have a choice in the matter anyway
3.I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, so i guess you'll just have to go without, but it won't kill you

___________________________________________________________________________________________________I am apart of the UB Summer Program because I understand the importance of this program and this program really has alot of opportunities to help its students. Even thought the way it goes about them is kind of CRAZY...So.....

2Xayvier Phillips Empty Re: Xayvier Phillips Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 pm

tq1993

tq1993

YAY FIRST ONE!!!
NOW WHAT!!!!
LOSERS!!!!
HAHAHA!!!!
lol!
TAN QUACH

SORRY YASIN!!!

http://www.myspace.com/ch1n353_b012

3Xayvier Phillips Empty Re: Xayvier Phillips Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 pm