Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xai Ly aka Excella

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xai Ly aka Excella Empty Xai Ly aka Excella Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Excella

Hi everyone!!!

I'm Xai Ly. and I am a freshmen at North Community High School.
I am 15 going on to 16 (on September 28) and i love shopping, dancing, singing, and lots and lots of other things.
I really really hate crowds but i'll survive in one. Just not very comfortable.
In the future, I intend on becoming a psychologist or a doctor. My dreams is to get a lot of scholoarships, go to college, and get a doctoret or masters degree. And then I'll get married afterwards.
I really like to mess around with computers (so computer science is my favorite class- it's more challenging which makes it funner too) and i like to help people. Sometimes when I'm on the internet, I like to go on yahoo!answers and see what people ask. Sometimes there are people who say they don't know what to do and that they want to die so I go and try to help them solve their problems and cheer them up. It's what a psychologist d; that's why i want to be a psychologist.
I think that Upward Bound would help me prepair for my future and make it fun for me too.
LOVE YOUR CLASS YASIN!!!
And I love my other classes too but I like to be challenged in class and that's what Yasin's class do.
Smile
I'm really glad that
I am a part of the Upward Bound Summer Program of 2009
and that i get to meet you all.
I love you all and I'm gonna miss you guys, hope to see all of you next year! <3

http://blirtitout.yolasite.com/

2Xai Ly aka Excella Empty Re: Xai Ly aka Excella Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:52 pm

tq1993

tq1993

YASIN"S THE BEST!!!

http://www.myspace.com/ch1n353_b012

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum