Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BORING BORING AND MORE BORING stuff that happened to me this week. :(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Milky Nejash

Hi Reader,Why are you reading this? Because in the title i already told you this was going to be boring. So you must be little slow; LOL. Just kidding Smile So my week horrible week started on Sunday. When i was late to the Welcome ceremony. You know why i was late? i didn't know the directions to the restaurants. Why? because i forgot it at home. Lame right? I got pissed off so i told my mom to take me to burger king. As we passed we saw the restaurant.(U Garden Chinese Cuisine)So we go in and it's already 7:30. i mean whats the point we had only 30 minutes left, plus i didn't eat anything besides their ice cream ( Very GOOD). My little sister on the other hand went home with a full stomach. There's more but i don't really want to write anymore. I want to be on Facebook and chat with my friends that i haven't talked to in a long time--in other words i want to sleep--.
One last thing that happened on that Sunday my older sister bought KFC, so lucky i went to bed with a full stomach.
So I am going Byee!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]