Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Almost late for early class at 8:00 Am

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Almost late for early class at 8:00 Am Empty Almost late for early class at 8:00 Am Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

kly2013

kly2013

Laughing Today, in the morning, after the fail jogging, I went to sleep and knock out. I couldn't hear anything until my roommate came and wake me up. It 7:00 Am in the morning and I still want to sleep. So I wake up and then go to sleep again. Sleep I sleep for for like 5 minutes and then she woke me up again. Then I woke up and told her "I'm stretching for a while." Then after I say that, I went to sleep again. Exclamation I slept until 7:15, and realize that I only got 20 minutes to get ready. So i wake up and hurry up to the bathroom. When I got there, there are still people showering and 2 people still waiting for the shower too and I was like affraid OMG! I don't have time. So I wait and wait until there no one in the shower. I was so happy. After I'm done with shower, I went to change, then go to eat break fast. My friend and I was hurry and got to our early class. It was SUCCESSFUL![b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum