Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INJURED!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INJURED! Empty INJURED! Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:47 pm

May Pa Yang

Yesterday, July 12, I was having fun. Volley Ball(even though we lost), Football, Basket ball, it was girl vs. boys. Us girl had the advantage because we had a tall guy on our side and we were just passing it to him. It was fun alright well, when we were winning. Then that was when the boys stop playing nice, even though us girls did cheat a little ( Come on we were 4 girls and a tall guy, going against a bunch of guys who had played in basketball). THEN................................................................................................................................................ affraid
i trip and fell, then someone stepped on my foot and scraped the skin on my foot off. I didn't hurt until it started to bleed, I was sort of funny but still my mom and brothers at home are worried SICK! Razz lol! That i had the best sleep Sleep, then this morning My friends and I went for a morning jog and pale it wasn't even half a mile and i could not go anymore. I didn't know i was that much out of shape!I stop one forth of the way to walk. And when i got back to the dorms i figured i had another blister from jogging! BUT IT WAS NOT THAT FUN, still cool...................AND SORE Sad Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum