Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER Empty 2nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

May Pa Yang

Today is the second day at UB and I'm starting to get tired of the food here. Even though they have great looking food i seriously prefer HMONG people to start cooking for us... or even different types of food each day... Gosh these people do not know how to fill up there students at campus.Just because i wrote doesn't mean breakfast is NOT bombing! Dinner seems to be my general issue, IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE LUNCH!!!! And what i don't get is that i have to get things i don't even want, I know I'm going to waste the food you don't have to make me. Exclamation Mad What a Face

22nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER Empty Re: 2nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:23 pm

ms'perez

2nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER Icon_exclaim 2nd Day At UB Campus SLEEP OVER Icon_silent
This is so true this food is so tiring and i do prefer Hmong food or anything other than
what we have now . Asian food is ridiculously DELICIOUS!! lol they make food
that actually fills yhuu up . here at the U their food is mush sometimes lol yhuu khant even
describe what the food is it's sloppy . anywayxz the juice is good !!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum