Upward Bound Program - U of MN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upward Bound Program - University of Minnesota presents an interactive forum through which students, academic staff, residential staff, professional staff, students, and alumni can keep in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MORE BORING STUFF

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MORE BORING STUFF Empty MORE BORING STUFF Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Milky Nejash

Hi again! So apparently we are supposed to write 2 posts. (don't ask why because i don't know)i don't know what to write about so i'm just going to tell you about the rest of my week till now. Very NOT interesting. I'm telling you, you're better off just reading someone else post. I keep telling you this but you seem to be really Slow. Again just kidding lol!

Sunday 8:00 am-midnight.. visited my cousin in Centennial hall( <---don;t know how to spell that name.) Watched a movie. talked with Zammy(ZamZam) Very boring.

Monday 8:00am-4:30..took regular classes. They seemed more boring yesterday.
4:30-5:30..was watching TV. Almost missed dinner.
5:30-8:30..checked out movies and watched them. Guess Who, P.S. I Love You, and Bride Wars( didn;t get to finish besides P.S. I Love You)
8:30-9:30 goofed off with Bree and Candace.

Right now I'm in 4th hour and typing this VERY BORING post.
bye.

I just noticed these cool Emoticons, i can't help but post them----> afro albino this one describes what i want to do ---> Sleep
Some more---> cheers drunken affraid geek

okey this is getting boring Bye now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum